Day 30 : Highs and Lows of this past month !
- Exams. I don’t test well. Some people are able to elicit joy from the thought of writing exams but I am the exact opposite. Exams are strange for me because I feel that they don’t test your knowledge properly. They make me stress and I end up doing worse than I would if I were calm and relaxed. I usually start preparing at least a month before so that my stress levels can be spread over a longer period of time .
- Losing my dog. My family had a dog for twenty four hours before my parents decided to give him back. I have bad history with dogs but this little puppy was different. We named him Mowgli and we got really attached to him. We had to give him away because we weren’t ready to cope with.
- My pathological nightmare . I really need to get my driving license because I cannot let myself go through situations like that on a regular basis.
- Discovering that the internet is my weakness and partner in the procrastination game. Drastic measures had to me be made during exam time to prevent me from spending too much time on the internet. I had to delete all my social media applications from my cell phone install a blocking app on my laptop .
- This challenge ! It has been so fun to write about all these interesting and different topics ! I hope that it has aided in demystifying me , Lily. I hope to do another challenge similar to this one in the near future.
- I am a committee member for two organisations : The Debating Society and our Student Parliament. I am looking forward to serving on the committees next year. I applied for these committees because I felt it important to get out of my introverted comfort zone and explore different options of involvement around campus.
- Belgian chocolates . Anything with chocolate is practically heaven for me 🙂
- Seeing LH7H. This will always be a highlight. I have a feeling that this will be the story I tell my grandchildren. I swoon every time I think about LH7H ❤ ( Dammit Lily, be cool !)
This has certainly been an interesting journey . I have discovered that writing on a daily basis is not as easy as it seems because one does not always have the inspiration or willingness ( lus if you’re from Cape Town) to sit down and write. With that I bid you a momentary adieu . Lily is out !
Lots Of Lily Love ❤ (LOLL)