My sincerest thanks go to the lovely autumnscrubs for nominating me for this prestigious award 🙂 I would, however, like to offer my most heartfelt apology for not complying with the rules of the award sooner.
During the course of the year 2014, I had already completed challenges of a similar nature (one on Instagram and another during my 30 Day Challenge) and I have to confess that I simply ran out of facts about myself .
I couldn’t think of anything more to say ! But through contemplation and ardent scratching of my head as I stared blankly into the distance, I was finally able to rummage a few more facts about myself.
The rules of the nomination are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award (Thanks again autumnscrubs)
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.( Done)
- Share 7 facts about yourself ( I’ll get to that if you read on)
- Nominate bloggers you admire ( I shall do that right at the end).
7 More Facts about Lily
1. My favourite Disney movie is Finding Nemo. I think it is one of the most beautiful movies ever created. I have watched it(insert figure that is ridiculously high) and can recite the entire movie word for word. My family teases me about having STML( Short Term Memory Loss) like Dory. She is my favourite character in the movie. She is the poster girl of positivity !A Bug’s Life comes pretty close but Nemo holds the top spot.
2. I cannot pout. It’s not interesting but it is a fact 😀
3. I do not eat margarine. When I was a naughty and unruly six year old, I grabbed a tub of what looked like ice cream from the refrigerator and wolfed it down at top speed . After a short while, I realised that I had mistakenly grabbed the margarine tub instead of ice cream (which was actually in the freezer). Just the thought of margarine (which is coincidently one molecule away from being plastic) reduces me to a convulsing heap. I usually have hummus or avocado on toast.
4. I have a fear of moths. And no, it’s not irrational. They top my list of the creepiest insects on this planet.
Why in the world do we have insects that big ? I cannot comprehend her calmness ! That moth is the size of a bird and she has it perched on her finger ! This moth is the stuff of nightmares ! How is it possible that somewhere out there, there is a cocoon waiting to give life to a moth the size of a bird ?
5. I love the ocean but it terrifies me.
6. I am competitive. Play any board game with me and you will find out the extent of my aggression when it comes to competing ( this includes Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit and 30 Seconds). It’s a problem and I’m working on it 😦
7. Lunchtime is my favourite time of the day 🙂 Lunch is the one meal that I never skip. My affinity for meeting at lunch perplexes many but I promise that I’m more fun to be around then than at 4am when I wake up. #foodinmybelly
The Nominees for the “One Lovely Blog Award “are:
*(Drum roll please)
Good luck nominees 🙂 Enjoy !
Lots Of Lily Love <3(LOLL)