The side effects of New Year‘s Eve revelry include an earth-shattering headache on the 1st of January and languid limbs that ignore any decision you make to move.
2016 was a long , challenging and bittersweet year . As detailed in my year review , I went through a number of ups and downs.
It is my hope that I can use the experience I gained to propel myself forward and have a more prosperous 2017❤🌼
There are many things that I hope to have achieved by the time I make it out of 2017.
Fitness & Nutrition
- I have committed myself to enduring at least one month of gym this year . I have many reservations about gym but it is time that I take control of my fitness and health 💪
- I have committed myself to a meal plan for the month of January .
- I am committed to exercising regularly and will make weekly exercise plans so as not to overwhelm myself.
Academic (will be included in a separate post)
- My goal this year is to learn how to save money. I have committed myself to saving a certain amount every month.
- To follow my financial plan diligently .
- To be mindful of my spending habits
- To keep it together by keeping it simple ✌
- To fall in love with my life 💚
- To enjoy the experience of being a young and ambitious woman in 2017 👯
You can obviously tell that my level of commitment is very high at this point 😂 Hopefully my enthusiasm for 2017 and my eagerness to do well will keep me disciplined and motivated enough to reach my goals 💪
Wishing everyone a wonderful transition into this New Year ! 🎆🎇✨🎊🎋