These are the essentials that I keep with me whilst on my clinical rotations 🙂
To be completely honest , this is what’s in my white coat on a sunday when I have prepared for the week 😀 Hospital is very busy and I often end up with all sorts of things in my pockets that I collect throughout the week (gloves , test tubes, webcols etc. ).
An addition that I will make use of once I’m on my internal medicine is the reflex hammer. I haven’t had any use for it up to now.
Some white coat tips from one medstudent to another .
- Have more than one white coat . They get dirty very quickly !
- Beware the “Leaky Pen Syndrome”.
- Hand wash your white coat.
- Iron your white coat regularly.
- Keep it light ! Use a bag for heavier objects
Lots of Lily Love ❤ ❤ ❤ (LOLL)